Hello again

Hello again

Postby Sp0ngeb0b » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:53 pm

As you can see, I've reenabled the board features of the website. All registered users should have received a mail informing about our return.

Reply to this topic to greet us - it has been some time
:mrgreen:

You can login using your username or mail adress (the one you received the email with). In case you don't remember your password, you can request a new one here. Note that you also need your username for the reset; if you don't remember it, you might find it here.

PS: Please excuse the possible mail spam. That's the first time I tried to do a mass mail to all registered accounts and it failed miserabely :shifty:
Sp0ngeb0b
Site Admin

Re: Hello again

Postby Prof.Dr.LOL » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Sponge,
thank you, that's great news! I hope, mit works out. I am willing to give it a try again. But the next three weeks it'll be rather difficult or impossible for me to play. Best of luck for this revival, nearing UT's 20th birthday!
Greetings to all the Players!
Prof.Dr.LOL

Postby CoD|Avi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Best pre-xmas present I could wish for! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking forward to many great games in the future!
CoD|Avi

Postby VRN|Ron » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Welcome back ☺️
Click here for some nice UT99 Videos made by me!
Bunnytrack Chillingfields Server by The Veterans 217.163.31.110:7777
VRN|Ron

Postby gopostal » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Why am I getting multiple spam messages for no reason? JFC, can you take a break with hammering everyone that the doors are back open? Mass emails are *always* a terrible idea, it only irritates already busy people.
Just kidding SB :lol: I'm glad you decided to take another run at things. I wish you guys the very best of luck and I hope there are full servers all holiday season (and beyond)! I'm sure things will go great.
gopostal

Postby Sp0ngeb0b » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:35 pm

Yeah I felt a bit like HTPH after realising that I had no idea who received the mail and who didnt (phpbb just quit with an error due to spam protection of the SMTP server)
So yeah, since this website has been silent for all its existence I thought risking a max amount of 3 mails is acceptable :mrgreen:

Thanks for the kind words and great seeing you all again!
Sp0ngeb0b
Site Admin

wow, HELLO!!

Postby Duke » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:41 pm

OMG, really???
And, I even remembered my log in details and all. Guess I'm not too senile yet.

I honestly have not stopped playing UT99. Have, however, stayed with the "Strangelove" type mod, and actually play regularly on the Vulpine Mission server, which uses the "RX" mod. Kind of like Strangelove on steroids.

I'm still using the "Duke" player name, so I'm easy to find anywhere I play.

Hoping to see a few of the old Strangelove and CTF players I remember. Hoping that they will also respond to the email that you sent out. Good job for doing that!! And, thank you for the time, effort, and finances to set up a game server again. My times as a UrS player were good ones.

Not a big fan of IG type games, even if they have the grapple. But, maybe if enough Strangelove people come back, we'll look into that also.

Hello and thanks again. Great to see y'all. BTW, I have moved to Florida. If anyone is down in the Daytona area, beer is on me!
Duke

Postby Letylove49 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Welcome Back Spongbob
Letylove49

Postby Rey » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:44 pm

welcome back :)
looking forward to many ggs :D
Rey

Postby kenny » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Pretty awesome! :)

Looking forward to seeing you all in game :)
kenny

Next

Return to General Discussion